Published: 04/01/2024We know there's nothing more important when you're selling your home than giving the right first impression to prospective buyers! When your home is on the market, it's vital to ensure other properties don't take the spotlight - and for that reason, it's worth finding the best estate agent for the job.
Fortunately, by working with Ellisons, you've got a higher chance of attracting a buyer and achieving the asking price.
With this in mind, here are our five expert tips to help you successfully sell your property in Morden this year.
1. Have Professional Images Taken Of Your PropertyThere's nothing more crucial than showcasing your Morden property in its most attractive light. Choose an experienced estate agent in Morden who will take photographs of your home to reflect its most appealing features. Properties with professional images benefit from over 90% more enquiries than those with less attractive images, so this is vital.
Your property needs to be packaged in a way that is pleasing to the eye and appealing to the buyer.
When you sell your home with Ellisons, professional camera equipment is used to photograph all properties. Potential buyers want to see clear, high-definition images that entices them to book a viewing. We don’t waste time on gimmicky, 3D imagery or visual tricks which can grossly misrepresent your property. What we produce is unpretentious and gets straight to the point. Call us on 020 8543 1166 to learn more about our professional photography.
2. Make Sure Your Estate Agent's Website Is CurrentThere's nothing worse than tumbleweed barrelling through an estate agent's website! It's vital your chosen estate agent in Morden has an up-to-date, easy to navigate website. Potential buyers should be able to find what they are looking for. Ellisons website has been built with one main purpose! To enable fast searches and easy to access information creating an online experience that gets swift results for our clients.
3. Check A Floor Plan Is Included In The Property Description10% of buyers say they would refuse to view any property that doesn't have a floor plan available online. It's not all about room dimensions. Many buyers like to understand the layout of a property before they book a viewing. That means you must ensure that your estate agent offers this. Rest assured, we always include floor plans in our marketing as standard!
4. Market Your Home Via Social MediaSocial media platforms are crucial in property marketing, so your estate agent should be promoting your home in this way. Most people begin their search for a new home online, so your property should be available for viewing on social media sites, including Instagram and Facebook. We are on several social media platforms, so please give us a follow on Facebook, X, or Instagram.
Ellisons targets buyers who are specifically searching for homes like yours through our social media marketing, helping generate more views for you.
Our highly specialised team of internet marketers work hard to ensure our website dominates the search engines for the search terms that count. As a result, your property in Morden stands a greater chance of being seen first and sold sooner.
5. Make Sure Your Home Is Advertised On Major Property PortalsSince most buyers today begin their search for estate agents in Morden online, it makes sense to ensure your chosen agent is featuring your home on property portals. Having high-quality marketing ensures that your home makes the best first impression to prospective buyers while encouraging more interest and views. Ellisons is signed up to major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Find A Property and Prime Location.
6. Check the Little Details!It’s the personal touches that make all the difference. Your estate agent should be proactive and ready to seize every opportunity to show your home and sell it at the best price. Our team don’t wait to be chased by prospective viewers! As soon as your property is on the market, all potential buyers are contacted by phone and viewings booked.
We never miss an opportunity to match properties for sale in Morden with buyers. Email updates and text alerts are sent daily to our database of buyers; guaranteeing that your property is promoted until sold.
At Ellisons, we pull out all the stops to ensure all our listed properties in Morden receive maximum viewings and are presented in the best possible light.
If you're thinking of selling a property in Morden, don't hesitate to give us a call on 020 8543 1166, request a valuation, or send an email to email@example.com today to find out how we can help you sell your Morden property this year.